Sloth didn’t care yesterday didn’t give a shit today t-shirt

Sloth didn’t care yesterday didn’t give a shit today t-shirt






 

Life lost all its meaning, Sloth didn’t care yesterday didn’t give a shit today t-shirt, and heavy all the time. I just could not stand the thought of the woman I loved and who supposedly loved me be with another man. It made my skin crawl. My heart felt like someone had put a dagger through it every time I thought of her. I tried to forgive her and forget what happened but I just cant. It was a breach of trust. She pissed on me and my self respect and diluted the purity of our relationship by shattering the one thing that is the solid foundation of any relationship. Also understand that no one has the right to play with other people’s feelings and dignity like that.

Sloth didn’t care yesterday didn’t give a shit today shirt, hoodie, sweater and tank top

Sloth didn’t care yesterday didn’t give a shit today Unisex shirt
Sloth didn’t care yesterday didn’t give a shit today Unisex shirt

Nhận xét